Emerging Research on Investigational New Drugs
Written by: Jaime Rochelle Herndon | Last reviewed: June 2019
- The A4 Study. What Is the A4 Study? 2019. https://a4study.org/about/ Accessed April 11, 2019.
- UC San Diego School of Medicine: Alzheimer’s Disease Cooperative Study. About Us. 2017. http://www.adcs.org/about-us/ Accessed April 12, 2019.
- National Institutes of Health. Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network Trial: An Opportunity To Prevent Dementia. A Study of Potential Disease Modifying Treatments in Individuals at Risk for or With a Type of Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease Caused by a Genetic Mutation (DIAN-TU). 2019. https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT01760005 Accessed April 16, 2019.
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis: The Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network. Clinical Trial. 2019. https://dian.wustl.edu/our-research/clinical-trial/ Accessed April 16, 2019.
- Mayo Clinic. Alzheimer’s Stages: How The Disease Progresses. 2018. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease/in-depth/alzheimers-stages/art-20048448 Accessed April 16, 2019.