Can Sleep ‘Brainwash’ Away Toxins Tied to Alzheimer’s?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The AlzheimersDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- ScienceDaily. Your source for the latest resource news. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/10/191031174650.htm. Accessed November 22, 2019.
- PDB-101. Molecular explorations through biology and medicine. https://pdb101.rcsb.org/motm/79. Accessed November 22, 2019
- National Sleep Foundation. Alzheimer's Disease and Sleep. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/alzheimers-disease-and-sleep. Access November 22, 2019
- Clinical Neurology News. Sleep aids and dementia. https://www.mdedge.com/clinicalneurologynews/article/206002/alzheimers-cognition/sleep-aids-and-dementia-studies-find-both. Access November 22, 2019
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Arkansas Geriatric Education Collaborative. High-risk over-the-counter medications for older adults. https://agec.uams.edu/2019/01/07/high-risk-over-the-counter-medications-for-older-adults/. Accessed November 22, 2019
- Elsevier. Alzheimer's disease research insights: impacts, trends, opportunities. https://www.elsevier.com/research-intelligence/resource-library/alzheimers-disease-research-insights. Accessed November 22, 2019