Your Healthcare Team: Doctors Who Diagnose and Treat Alzheimer’s Disease
Written by: Jaime Rochelle Herndon | Last reviewed: June 2019
- American College of Rheumatology. Primary Care Physician. n.d. https://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Health-Care-Team/Primary-Care-Physician Accessed February 21, 2019.
- Alzheimer’s Association. Choosing a Doctor to Evaluate Memory and Thinking Problems. 2017. https://www.alz.org/national/documents/topicsheet_choosingdoctor.pdf Accessed February 21, 2019.
- University of Rochester Medicine – Highland Hospital. What Is a Neurologist? 2019. https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highland/departments-centers/neurology/what-is-a-neurologist.aspx Accessed February 21, 2019.
- American Psychiatric Association. What Is Psychiatry? 2018. https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/what-is-psychiatry Accessed February 21, 2019.
- American Psychological Association. What Do Practicing Psychologists Do? 2019. https://www.apa.org/helpcenter/about-psychologists Accessed February 21, 2019.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine. Specialists in Aging: Do You Need a Geriatrician? n.d. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/healthy_aging/healthy_connections/specialists-in-aging-do-you-need-a-geriatrician Accessed February 21, 2019.